2016 Quilts

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Getting My Handles On My Scrappy Baskets

The last long weekend (Family Day) flew by quickly especially since I brought work home 😬

I took the dogs out twice(!) for a walk that Sunday, both Monty and Ruby probably thought it was their birthday. I wanted to see more signs of spring plus I like going out for walks early in the morning, antisocial me doesn't like bumping into people and I like having the paths all to myself.



Here are the handles I made that weekend. The scrappy baskets are currently on my Scrappy List. I will probably need to make 400 of these to make a queen-sized quilt. I finally found a die that I am happy to use on my Accuquilt Go which has been lying around unused for the last 3 years 😬


I am using up my low volume scraps from my Low Volume Quilt. Occasionally, I pick a solid color to use as one of the backgrounds for the baskets.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

I made a smaller quilt a good while ago with this block! Your baskets are full of fun. Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday